Barefoot Bowls is a great way to enjoy a family, work or group function and is available daytime or evenings.
Barefoot costs $12 per person or $6 for Under 18 which includes all equipment, startup coaching, pack up and general supervision.
Barefoot Sessions are for up to 2 hours duration and can be combined with catering (Function Packs below) or with a bistro meal before or after your session. The bar is also open if you wish to enjoy a drink whilst playing (see Bistro Services below).
* All Barefoot Bowlers must abide by COVID restrictions and government guidelines. Currently masks must be worn inside but not outside and all patrons who attend the City of Geelong Bowls Club Venue must be fully vaccinated. If you are unwilling to accept these guidelines please do not make a booking.
All Bookings Please Note
- Bookings are to be made 7 days in advance if possible. Bookings for Wednesdays & Saturdays can be made at shorter notice. (Bookings with less than 7 days notice will be dependent on the availability of club volunteers).
- Sundays (Day or Evening) at least 7 days' notice and at least 8 guests.
Pennant - October to March (except for Xmas break)
Between October to March, Tuesdays and Saturdays are Pennant days.
The Greens are available on these days but not during pennant competition.
Bookings for either of these days are available as follows:
- Tuesdays Barefoot Bowls only after 2pm
- Saturdays Barefoot Bowls only before midday and after 5pm
Book now . .
Most Bookings are Pre-Invoiced 5 days prior to your booking with payment required before your booking day. Any changes to your group numbers can be made up until your booking.
Once you are booked in, please read Conditions of Play below for all the information.
Barefoot Bowls Bistro Services
Barefoot Bowls for School Groups
School Groups are most welcome and these can be arranged by email. Initial tuition is arranged and games organised for groups of students. The cost is $6 per student and includes the use of club bowls, coaching and game organisation.
Conditions of Play
To ensure a fun day of barefoot bowls for everyone, please observe the following terms and conditions during your visit to our club:
- Flat soled shoes, thongs, barefeet or socks are acceptable. No type of heels, wedges or spikes allowed.
- Children are allowed but must be supervised by their carers at all times (not by our volunteers). Speak to us about smaller soft bowls for young children to have a roll.
- No BYO drinks or food are allowed as we are a fully licensed club. (Birthday Cakes for Special Occasions are permitted).
- Sign on when entering the club with either manually or by QR code.
- Smoking is only permitted in designated smoking areas.
- No drinking is permitted on the Greens. Food and Drinks are permitted on the clubhouse side of our Greens.